Country Manor Winter Getaway: Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
No upfront payment required - pay in full when you stay
- Three course dinner on the 1744 Restaurant
- Overnight accommodation in a delightful bedroom in the reassurance of the hotel's enhanced Cleaned with Confidence standards.
- Complimentary use of the hotel's leisure facilities for up to 45 minutes. (must be pre booked 3 days in advance, times are on the hour every hour*)
- STAY 2 OR MORE NIGHTS ARE RECEIVE A CHILLED BOTTLE OF PROSECCO IN YOUR ROOM ON ARRIVAL.
*The Retreat at Redworth Hall Hotel
The hotel are delighted to have now reopened all the facilities within the Retreat Health Club though to provide for yours and our staff’s safety a number of changes have been required. These are all in line
with the guidance issued by the Government in July. Full details of these changes can be viewed here >> (updated 24/08/2020)
Leisure with pool
Terms & Conditions
£5 per person supplement applies for Friday stays and £15 per person for Saturday stays. Rate based on 2 people sharing a standard room. Any additional nights booked will include dinner, bed and breakfast.
- The pool area is now open from 7am until 10pm daily.
- Due to a greatly reduced safe capacity of 18 persons at any one time with no more than 9 in the pool itself this has meant that we are now operating booked sessions. For the pool these start on the hour and last for 45 minutes and then the area is cleaned before the next booked guests start their slot. The positive news is that you will be guaranteed to have a lounger to relax on.
- You’ll be issued with leisure towels to use and we do have changing facilities and lockers.
- The changing room showers are not in use at this time.
- If you’ve booked a Deluxe room these include robes and flip flops which you can collect from the leisure reception
- For other guests in standard rooms they are available to hire for £5 pp from the leisure reception