Spa Break: Dinner, Bed & Breakfast + 50 mins Spa Treatment
No upfront payment required - pay in full when you stay
No payment is required, pay when you stay
- Overnight stay in one of our Classic bedrooms
- Two course dinner served in The Courtyard Restaurant
- One 50-Minute ESPA Treatment Ritual
- Use of The Village Spa
- Full English breakfast
- Complimentary Coffee, Tea and Juices in our Relaxation Lounge
- Use of Robe, Towel and Slippers
- Free car parking & Wi-Fi
Rate Applies As Follows:
Sunday- Thursday: £154.50 per person
Friday - Saturday: £164.50 per person
Choose one of the following ESPA package:
Relax, unwind and recharge after a busy day exploring the surrounding area. A cleansing and purifying back exfoliation is followed by an application of specially chosen ESPA essential oils. Expert hands target key areas of stress and tension in the back and shoulders, finishing with a relaxing scalp massage. Emerge renewed and ready to explore your next destination.
Includes: Back Exfoliation - Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage with warm Aromatherapy Oils – Scalp Massage
Take some time to reset mind and body with this holistic, therapeutic treatment ritual. Breathe deeply, re-connect and delight in the stillness, the calm, the freedom of being in countryside. Guided visualisation and breathing techniques free your mind while a foot and leg massage releases deep seated tension. A truly inspired experience raising awareness of self and bringing us gently into the here and now.
Includes: Breathing and Visualisation - Foot and Leg Massage – Scalp Massage
Private Car Park
Leisure with pool
Public Transport Nearby
Terms & Conditions:
- Rate based on 2 people sharing a standard room.
- Please contact the hotel's spa directly after booking to arrange spa treatments. Failure to do so may results in no treatment times being available.
- Spa access is available from check-in times of 14:00 until 11:00 day of departure.
- Spa sessions must be pre-booked per person via the Spa Reservations team: firstname.lastname@example.org