Seel Street Hotel by Epic, LiverpoolLooking to stay at the Seel Street Hotel in Liverpool? View latest deals, offers and reviews at myhotelbreak. Best price guaranteed & no upfront payments. 0151 709 1719 11am 4 From £65.00
Public Transport Nearby
Just a stone’s throw from Liverpool central railway station, Seel Street Hotel by Epic combines modern luxury with beautifully furnished rooms, a stylish lounge bar, top notch gym facilities and all within the convenience of a city centre location.
Public Transport Nearby
Number of Bedrooms: 128
Parking Spaces: 0
Steps into Hotel: 0
Check In Time: 3pm
Check Out Time: 11am
The Seel Street Hotel in Liverpool is amongst one of the best places to stay when looking for a hotel in Liverpool city centre. Enjoy top notch facilities, beautifully designed modern interiors and an unbeatable location for Liverpool Central railway station, ACC Liverpool, and some of the city's best nightlife.
With 128 beautifully furnished rooms Seel Street Hotel by Epic is the perfect choice for a romantic getaway, a girls weekend or simply a place to rest your head following a business trip. From stunning interiors with state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings to special little extras such as luxury toiletries, well stocked mini bars, and fluffy robes and slippers, the bedrooms feature everything you'd expect from a luxury city centre hotel, and more.
During your stay make the most of the state-of-the-art facilities in the on-site gym or start your evening with light bites, a local craft beer, or a glass of fizz in the hotel's stylish lounge bar.
The Seel Street Hotel By Epic offers great late deals and special offers on short breaks throughout the year. Book online today with My Hotel Break.
Each of the modern ensuite bedrooms at the Seel Street Hotel feature stunning interiors with state of the art fixtures and fittings.
This home away from home is the perfect place to host the ultimate big night in. Sink into crisp white sheets, enjoy a selection cinema-style snacks delivered direct to your door, and simply sit back and enjoy.
Luxe King/Twin Rooms
The Luxe King room consists of 22 square metres of pure indulgence. With a Smart TV, stunning interiors, and plenty of space to relax in, the Luxe Room is the ideal base for a weekend in Liverpool. There's even a well stocked mini bar - perfect for those post-dinner night caps.
Super Luxe Rooms
From the private outdoor terrace offering gorgeous views of the city to the stunning interiors and massive king size bed, the Super Luxe room has everything you need to supercharge your stay in the city. Enjoy your morning coffee from the private terrace and spend your evenings sipping favourite tipples from the mini bar, lounging in fluffy robes and slippers, and indulging in luxurious Maison Margiela toiletries.
The name says it all about this room. This suite combines beautiful design with all the mod cons you can imagine. With incredible views of the city and and 35 square metres to relax in, we're sure that you won't be disappointed.
• Outdoor terrace
• Luxury Maison Margiela toiletries
• Smart TV
• Mini bar
• Free WiFi
• Fluffy robes and slippers
Bar & Restaurant
The stylish Lounge Bar is the perfect place to start your evening in the city.
Enjoy a coffee and something sweet on the side after dining out at one of Liverpool's amazing nearby restaurants.
Tuck into some delicious light bites and sip on classic cocktails before heading out to local bars.
The on-site gym is yours to make the most of during your stay.
It features a range of cardio equipment, including a treadmill, elliptical, Concept 2 rower and bike, a set of dumbbells, and floor mats.
There's also a series of weight training machines, including a dual pulley system, leg curl, chest press, and lat pull.
Directions to Seel Street Hotel in Liverpool
The Seel Street Hotel is just a short walk from Liverpool ONE, ACC Liverpool, the waterfront, and Liverpool Central railway station.
Secure Park Heathfield Street is just a 4 minute walk away and discounted rates are available starting from £6 per day.
Located in Liverpool City Centre Seel Street Hotel is ideally located for visiting Liverpools vibrant disctritcs, legendary landmarks and top attractions.
Top things to see and do while staying at the Seel Street Hotel
- INTERNATIONAL SLAVERY MUSEUM
- ROPEWALKS - Explore quirky coffee shops and a range of stylish independent shops and restaurants in Liverpool's bohemian neighbourhood.
- LIVERPOOL ONE - Take a trip to the ODEON, enjoy a bite to eat at one of the many bars and restaurants, or browse the countless hight street shops.
- BOLD STREET - This unique and characterful street is home to some of the best shopping in Liverpool as well as tempting restaurants and cafes.
- WORLD MUSEUM LIVERPOOL
- MERSEYSIDE MARITIME MUSEUM
- BALTIC TRIANGLE - This lively hub is where you'll find the best examples of Liverpool's creative industry as well as party venues and alternative dining.
- LIVERPOOL WATERFRONT - Home to an eclectic mix of art galleries, exhibitions, and stunning architecture, Liverpool's waterfront is not to be missed.
- ST GEORGE'S QUARTER - As a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this fabulous area of the city is steeped in culture and is home to several theatres.
- CAVERN QUARTER - Home to the Cavern Club - the famous Liverpudlian landmark where The Beatles performed their very first gigs and gained popularity.
- CHINATOWN - This vibrant area of the city features countless Chinese restaurants, takeaways, and supermarkets, and the beautifully crafted Chinese Arch.
- GEORGIAN QUARTER - Home to streets lined with beautiful Georgian houses, Liverpool's two cathedrals, and some of the best places to eat in the city.
- ACC LIVERPOOL
- THE BEATLES STORY
- BRITISH MUSIC EXPERIENCE