Pine Lake Resort, CarnforthLooking to stay at the Pine Lake Resort, Carnforth? View latest deals, offers and reviews at myhotelbreak. Best price guaranteed & no upfront payments. 0800 358 6991 10am 4 No rates available
Leisure with pool
WiFi (Public Spaces)
Public Transport Nearby
The Pine Lake Resort is surrounded by spectacular scenery from the shores of the lake and lavish gardens to the nearby Yorkshire Dales. Along with the Scandinavian-style lodges, you will feel like you have been transported to Northern Europe without even leaving the UK.
Leisure with pool
WiFi (Public Spaces)
Public Transport Nearby
Number of Bedrooms: 125
Parking Spaces: 100
Steps into Hotel: 0
Check In Time: 4pm
Check Out Time: 10am
The Pine Lake Resort in Carnforth is named after the lake in Carnforth and is the perfect getaway to see and take in the great British countryside and this historic area of North England. When looking for an action-packed break in Lancashire, this 4-star resort offers a full range of water sports, along with leisure facilities, a tennis court, a play area plus walks and pathways throughout the resort, you will find so much to do without ever stepping foot off the property. Stay connected during your stay, with FREE WiFi available throughout the resort.
After your day of adventure retreat to your spacious Scandinavian-style accommodation whether it’s one of the double rooms or two bedroom lodge. The studio apartments are located near the main reception area within the courtyard and offer a partial kitchen equipped with many amenities including a microwave, refrigerator/freezer, double bed, living area with dining table and a bathroom with shower over the bath. The double rooms are situated near the reception within the courtyard. The two-bedroom lodges are located around Pine Lake and some benefit from beautiful lakeside views from their private veranda. Amenities in the 2 bedroom lodges include a fully equipped kitchen, double bed, twin/single bed, spacious living area with a sofa bed and a bathroom with shower. The lodges surround Pine Lake and some lodges offer the wonderful benefit of a beautiful lakeside view from a private veranda.
Tuck into a meal at the onsite restaurant where they have something to offer for even the pickiest of diners. Savoury dishes and delicious snacks are also available takeaways.
The Pine Lake Resort offers great late deals and special offers on short breaks throughout the year. Book online today with My Hotel Break.
Get the best of Pine Lake Resort, a resort with the most stunning views you can imagine, and memories to last a lifetime.
The Scandinavian-style studio apartments at Pine Lake Resort feature a partial kitchen equipped with many amenities including a two-ring hob, microwave, toaster and refrigerator/freezer along with utensils.
As well as a double bed, these rooms have a living area with a dining table and FREE WiFi.
The full bathroom provides a shower over the bath and a heated towel rail with towels. The studios are situated near reception within the courtyard.
Two Bedroom Lodges
The Scandinavian-style lodges feature a full kitchen equipped with many amenities including a microwave, oven, toaster and refrigerator/freezer. Lodges offer a double bed, twin/single beds, a spacious living area with a sofa bed and FREE WiFi.
The full bathroom provides a shower and a heated towel rail with towels. The lodges are dotted throughout the grounds of Pine Lake and a small selection of lodges offer the wonderful benefit of a beautiful lakeside view from a private veranda.
Bar & Restaurant
Dine at Lakes Bistro located within the Pine Lake Resort. Step into the warm and welcoming atmosphere of this family-friendly restaurant featuring an eclectic menu that is sure to satisfy everyone's appetite.
Food service times:
• Breakfast: Daily 9:30 - 11:30 (Bar area).
• Lunch: Daily 12:00 - 17:00 (Bar area).
• Dinner: Daily 17:00 - 21:00 (Bar & Restaurant areas).
Booking is advisable for the restaurant.
Fees apply for access to leisure and fitness facilities
Gym, Indoor Pool, and Spa Facilities
• 1 Day- £13
• 3 Day- £35
• 7 Day- £70
• 1 Day- £5
• 3 Day- £12
• 7 Day- £30
Indoor Pool and Spa Facilities
• 1 Day- £10
• 3 Day- £25
• 7 Day- £50
* No Lifeguards are on duty at the pools. Swim at your own risk. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all pool
Hours of operation: 08:00 - 20:30
Adult-only swimming between 08:00 – 09:00 and 19.30 - 20:30 each evening.
Kid’s splash time 15:00 - 18:00 every day.
Directions to the Pine Lake Resort in Carnforth
Public transport to the resort
Train - Nearest station Lancaster, change for Carnforth Coach/bus - Lancaster bus station and then take the 555 bus service to Pine Lake Resort.
Taxi - Taxi rank at Lancaster Station but not at Carnforth.
Airport name: Manchester Airport
Distance to Resort:107km
Directions to the resort: Exit the airport and join the M56. Branch off after approximately four miles onto the M60 and follow directions for Preston. At Junction 11, branch off and join M61, signposted Preston. After approximately 36 miles from the airport, join M6 North. Continue on the M6 North for approximately 29 miles and exit at Junction 35. Take the first left at the roundabout signposted Carnforth. Travel approximately 1/2 mile on the dual carriageway until you reach the roundabout, where you'll find Pine Lake to your right. Upon entering the grounds, turn right for the reception.
Airport name: Liverpool John Lennon Airport
Distance to Resort:104km
Directions to resort: Take the A561 onto the A562 signed Manchester, Bootle then picks up signs for M57 and M56. Branch left and briefly join the A5300. Join the M57 for approximately 10 miles. Join M58 (signed Skelmersdale, Preston, M6) for approximately 12 miles. Join M6 North and travel for approximately 43 miles exiting at junction 35. Take the first left at the roundabout signposted Carnforth. Travel approximately 1/2 mile on the dual carriageway until you reach the roundabout, where you'll find Pine Lake to your right. Upon entering the grounds, turn right for the reception.
Hotel Notice Board
Pine Lake Resort General Policies
- Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out is prior to 10:00.
- The resort requires a valid credit card to secure a refundable security deposit of £100 per apartment upon check-in. Your deposit will be released at the end of your stay upon inspection of your accommodation(s). Cash cannot be accepted as a deposit. Where a charged deposit is being refunded, please note that the funds will only appear in your account once processed by your financial institution.
- When checking in, all Guests occupying the accommodation are required to present a valid form of photo identification.
- Children under 18 are not permitted to stay in the accommodation unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. Those under 18 are included in the occupancy level for your accommodation. Under no circumstances may the maximum occupancy level be exceeded.
- Please contact reception if you plan to arrive later than 23:59 on the day of arrival as accommodations will only be held until this time and may be subsequently cancelled.
- Bookings of five or more rooms are subject to the group booking Terms and Conditions. Please contact us at EUGroups@hgv.com for more information.
- This resort will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
- The resort reserves the right to refuse your check-in or to terminate your stay where any Guest(s) is displaying anti-social behaviour. Our anti-social behaviour policy is available on request.
- Additional fees apply for the use of certain resort facilities.
- All Special Requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Adapted accommodations are subject to availability. Please contact us at AccessRequirementsEU@hgv.com if you have any accessibility requirements that you wish to discuss.
- It is recommended you take out independent travel insurance for both domestic and international travel to cover you for any medical emergencies and/or loss incurred due to being unable to occupy your accommodation.
- The resort operates an ongoing improvement programme, so refurbishments may be taking place throughout the year. While the resort endeavours to keep noise and disruption to a minimum, there may be some disturbance to our Guests.
- The cleaning schedule for your accommodation may vary depending on the length of your stay.
- The number of Wi-Fi devices may vary depending on your accommodation type.
- Pets are not permitted at this resort, with the exception of service animals.
While Carnforth is certainly worth exploring, the spectacular scenery of the nearby Lune Valley, North Yorkshire Dales and Lake District can hardly be matched anywhere in England.
This part of the world is often referred to as ‘The Gateway to The Lake District’ with the shores of the famous Lake Windermere just 26 miles away.
Visit the small bustling market town of Kirkby Lonsdale filled with independent shops, cafes, and pubs. From there, you can walk down the Radical Steps to the River Lune and follow the footpath to the impressive Devil’s Bridge.
If that’s not enough, you can also enjoy the Victorian seaside village of Arnside, 8 miles from Pine Lake Resort, which is the ideal spot to let the hours slip by as you kick back, relax and enjoy a traditional dish of fish and chips whilst taking in the views of the Lake District Mountains in the distance– perfection!
Situated on the shores of Pine Lake CN Watersports Centre is a hub of the resort's lake activity. From water skiing, wakeboarding, canoes, kayaks and boat rides to flying disc rides, sofa rides and banana boats – the Watersports Centre can tailor everyone’s needs, easily making it the icing on top of every Pine Lake stay.
Pine Lake Resort offers a variety of activities throughout the grounds. Take a stroll on the flat paths and walkways alongside the shores of Pine Lake and throughout the lavish gardens that make up the grounds while taking in spectacular views of fields, rolling hills and the shimmering lake that takes centre stage. Benches around the resort offer guests viewing points and a chance to relax and reflect. The indoor play area and the large game zone will keep families of all ages entertained, whatever the weather.
Other outdoor activities include a tennis court, and outdoor play area, more than enough to keep you occupied throughout your stay.
For more information on things to see in and do in the area, check out our Destination Guide