Woodland Self-Catering Lodges
Nestled in their peaceful woodland grounds, the fantastic lodges and cabins offer the perfect getaway escape following lockdown...fresh air, stunning surroundings, fabulous walks & trails, stunning on & off-road cycle routes. The perfect location to base yourself, socially distance and enjoy our stunning Yorkshire countryside.
- Lodges & Cabins accommodating 2 - 6 guests situated in the remote woodland
- Self-catering facilities such as kitchen, dining and lounge area (lodges only)
- Pre-bookable welcome food & beverage, BBQ & picnic packs (these can be selected on the "Self-catering Extras" section on the next page)
- Option to book lodge with private hot tub (this is for a Woodland Lodge sleeping up to 4 and is on a request basis only, please contact us to check availability)
- Golf carts available for hire for transportation to and from your lodge
- On site tennis (equipment not provided)
- A selection of mapped walks and bike rides to take away and enjoy
- Cycle storage and cleaning facilities
- Fishing (rod licence required)
- Dogs welcome
All the self-catering lodges come with lounge and dining areas as well as kitchens. If you are travelling by car, when you arrive at Chevin Country Park Hotel and Spa, we would recommend checking in and then drive to the lodge.
Terms & Conditions
Available for stays from 4th July.
Full payment required at time of booking. Free to amend your booking to an alternative date.
Leisure with pool
Best Available Room